ABA Resources For You To Explore
Instructional ABA Consultants want our clients and their families to receive as much information about our treatment as they can. There are numerous sources of valuable information that will provide you with important information about Autism, behavior analysis and resources that you may be interested in.
What is Autism?
Resources for understanding behavior analysis
- How to Think Like a…Behavior Analyst: Understanding the Science that can change your Life (John Bailey and Mary Burch, 2006)
To be added to the Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS) database, please contact your local Pre-Admission Screening (PAS) agency by using the office locator for Developmental Disabilities Services.
- Chicago Special Parent
- Family Play Session (for children with disabilities as well as a toy lending library)
- National Respite Care
- UIC Department of Disability and Human Development
- UIC Family Clinics
- UIC Research Centers and Community Programs
- Arc of Illinois
- Resource Center for families and individuals with disabilities
Download our IABA intake packet from the link below